Reduced Medjet rates offered thru ADV Life;
- Annual membership
under age 75 - $225 (Individual) and $350 (Family)
- Motorcycle Transfer Protection upgrade - $35
Medjet is the brand leader in worldwide travel assistance and offers an assistance program specifically tailored for the motorcycle rider.
Medjet's membership program arranges "hospital of choice" medical transfer services for its members if hospitalized while traveling more
than 150 miles from their primary residence.
Learn more and enroll at:
or call Medjet at 1-800-527-7478
and reference ADV Life.
- For personal & business travel – domestically & abroad
- Medical transfer services arranged by Medjet are at no cost to the member
- No adventure travel exclusions
- Motorcycle Transfer Protection can be added to a Medjet membership for an additional fee ($35 per year) and provides the following benefits**:
- Up to $3,500 USD per membership period for Medjet to arrange for the return of a member's motorcycle to a dealership or shop of the member's choice under the following conditions**;
- Member is hospitalized as an inpatient & unable to complete their trip
- Member is treated on an outpatient basis but has sustained physical injuries that prohibit continued operation of the motorcycle
- Member is involved in an accident & uninjured, but the motorcycle is damaged & not operable
** Motorcycle return is limited to the Continental U.S., Alaska, Canada and Mexico. See Motorcycle Transfer Protection Membership Handbook for Rules/Regulations.